APPROX READ: 2 minutes
Finished artwork for this poem is on the portfolio and in the gallery, be sure to read the the first two poems if you haven’t already. To myself, water is a story being told. Spoken word more than a poem. I have learned in writing this poem that people are similar to water, and very much different from each other.
Oh, the way the water flows…
does anybody know?
How being one with the water goes,
the shapes of water form, ebb and flow.
All puddles, creeks and ponds become one with another,
every other being following this water,
the wiggles becoming waves as the energy flows.
Remember, you don’t know where this goes,
only watching it be, around and around.
Wishing and wooing, the sound of it’s energy moving,
shaping the whole land, being one with the ground.
Water will go wherever and whenever it can.
Will this energy grow when no human is around?
Thinking through an abstract lens of the world… I realized that
- water can be shaped and formed, as can people.
- water ebbs and flows with how the world goes, as can people.
- water supports other living things, as can people.
- water comes in a variety of energies, not just forms, as can people.
A major difference that comes to mind though is, water doesn’t think.
don’t forget about the portfolio, where you can find all my finished artwork and some works in progress.
Stay tuned for another post coming soon!
- ‘The Image of Man’ (part 1) by AWAPPROX READ: 6 MINUTES Now, I am not a religious person, I never haveContinue reading “‘The Image of Man’ (part 1) by AW”
- 2nd Person Perspective Practice (2PPP)just listen… what do you hear? from this image alone, your mind makes upContinue reading “2nd Person Perspective Practice (2PPP)”
- 30 in 10 years?!Tuesday, May 18th, 2021 — 4:47PM (EST) Oh, what it feels like to beContinue reading “30 in 10 years?!”
- About The ArtistAPPROX READ: 10 MIN TRIGGER WARNING: suicide, self-harm, depression, addiction, identity You will noticeContinue reading “About The Artist”
- Com·mu·ni·ca·tionreflection. I don’t know how to communicate with people very efficiently in social situations.Continue reading “Com·mu·ni·ca·tion”
- COVID TEMP: A Short StoryAPPROX READ: 6 MINUTES NOTE: This story is non-fiction, although names have been changedContinue reading “COVID TEMP: A Short Story”
Supporting The Existentialist Cost $0
New blog posts will be posted every Monday and a portfolio updates weekly. If you choose to support today, you will never miss another post from The Existentialist and also gain insider information on what I plan to do next as I grow my website.
It’s important you should know I’d love to hear ideas from you to inspire my next blog post and/or portfolio updates each week. Anything you want to know about? Any questions or comments about The Existentialist? Feel free to get in touch through my contact page and I will answer anything I receive.
COPYRIGHT © 2021 THE EXISTENTIALIST